Monday, March 30, 2009
Smiles!
So today Gabriel unmistakenly smiled at me! The first time was right after he spit up on me, and he looked up at me with spit-up running down his chin and smiled a huge smile. Then a few minutes later he looked at me and did it again and again and again! His eyes were smiling, and it made me melt. Is it wrong to want to devour your child? I love him so much. And during a visit with his Grandma Diana and Auntie Duana we were all talking and he turned toward me when he heard my voice. I guess thats new because usually its just me with him or his dad with him. But its nice to know he recognizes my voice in the midst of others. aawww..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I am so excited that he started doing that. It is one of the best feelings ever. I told you it would be soon, can't say I expected it quite that soon, but good job Gabriel. And yes, babies do recognize there mommies voices starting at a very young age, that doesn't surprise me at all, you are his mommy and he knows you and wants you above all others. I got you email about the BF, I'm sorry to hear that. Fixing a latch problem is one of the most difficult things, it can be done though. Going to the class is a great idea. I hate to suggest this, but if your unable to endure you can always switch to just pumping. But call me first before you seriously consider this, there are some definite draw backs and some things you need to be aware of before trying it. Talk to you soon.
ReplyDelete