Oh Mer, he is amazing. I want more videos of him I can't get enough. He looks so much like Daniel, but there is still very much a you presence there, I think the mouth maybe. I'll need longer to watch him grow to figure it out. I like studying babies, I think it is amazing to be able to see yourself or someone else in them. They are literally a part of you. I bet you are just so in love right now. It is the best feeling in the world to hold your baby and watch them grow. How are you sleeping, or should I say how is he sleeping?
Oh Mer, he is amazing. I want more videos of him I can't get enough. He looks so much like Daniel, but there is still very much a you presence there, I think the mouth maybe. I'll need longer to watch him grow to figure it out. I like studying babies, I think it is amazing to be able to see yourself or someone else in them. They are literally a part of you. I bet you are just so in love right now. It is the best feeling in the world to hold your baby and watch them grow. How are you sleeping, or should I say how is he sleeping?
ReplyDelete