I am so excited that you started a blog for Gabriel. It is so fun to be able to stay in touch and see your sweet baby and he is adorable. It makes me miss having a baby, all of the cute baby noises and the cute little way they wiggle. Oh and those baby/old man wrinkles, I love it. Update your blog often, it will be so great to be able to see him grow up. How is breastfeeding going? Hope everything is going great!
I am so excited that you started a blog for Gabriel. It is so fun to be able to stay in touch and see your sweet baby and he is adorable. It makes me miss having a baby, all of the cute baby noises and the cute little way they wiggle. Oh and those baby/old man wrinkles, I love it. Update your blog often, it will be so great to be able to see him grow up. How is breastfeeding going? Hope everything is going great!
ReplyDelete