Monday, March 23, 2009
One Month Dr Visit
Today we went to the doctor. Gabriel is doing very well and growing at a good pace. He is now 8lbs 4oz! I can already look back at his newborn pictures and see how much smaller he was then. He is also now 20 1/2" long. In addition to his gas trouble, the Dr says he probably has reflux, too. So he gave us some strategies to combat that such as taking breaks and tilting his lower body down while feeding. And holding him upright for 20 min after feeding. We will see how this goes. In other news, he is starting to spend more time actually looking at me or his dad rather than just staring in our direction. I think he is starting to recognize our faces. Although he smiles a lot, I am still looking forward to the time when he smiles in response to something...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment