Saturday, May 16, 2009

Bathtime!


1 comment:

  1. This picture needs to be entered into one of those cutest baby contests, it is adorable. I saw several pictures with him sucking his hand or his thumb, this is my WARNING!!! to you. Avarie started sucking her finger as a baby and I thought it was so cute, and it is but thats besides the point. The problem is you can't take the finger away as they get older and babies and toddlers touch everything and then their hand goes straight to their mouth. Besides Avarie having cancer she was always my sickest baby because of that darn finger. She picked up everything. I would try to wash her hands all the time and carry hand sanitizer, but she put her finger to her mouth so much I just couldn't get it all the time. OK there is my vent about finger sucking. I wish someone would have given me the warning.
    Serioiusly though he is too cute and getting big so fast.
    I ran into Sara at the grocery store the other day, she looks so cute pregnant. Miss you guys, hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete