Tuesday, May 26, 2009
3 month Dr Visit
Daniel took Gabriel to his dr appt today. Gabriel continues to do well, gaining weight at a good pace, etc. He is now 13lbs 2 oz. The Dr said he was doing a good job holding his head up. And since the Dr ofice was so crazy busy - Daniel said it was like a preschool at playtime - The Dr suggested giving Gabriel his second round of the same shots he had last month so we would not need to come back again in a few weeks. So, he ended up getting shots today. I got home from work at 4 and Gabriel is still sleeping now at 8pm. He seems to be sleeping off the shots. But otherwise all is well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Thank you so much for the gift for Avarie. We got it in the mail today. That was so sweet, I am putting it away so it can be a surprise for her during transplant. She will be so excited.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how big Gabriel is getting. If he slept all that time did he still sleep at night or did you guys have a long night? Hope your all doing well. Sometimes the day after shots is the worst. They get whiny and run low grade fevers. I never look forward to that time. I remember crying with Addisen the first time she had to get shots. I hated that the Dr's were hurting my baby. Now after baby number 4 it doesn't even phase me. Keep up the posts, it helps keep us in the loop with your sweet little guy even though we live across the country.