Finally a picture of you with your baby, I was beginning to think you were just taking pictures of the most adorable baby you could find and calling him yours. Nice to see you with him. Take more pics with you in them, I miss seeing you. Keep up the updates, I read them from the hospital, but the hospital computers won't let me sign in and comment. He is getting so big so fast. How is BF going? Everything going OK with pumping, any advice or help you need? Call me if you do.
Finally a picture of you with your baby, I was beginning to think you were just taking pictures of the most adorable baby you could find and calling him yours. Nice to see you with him. Take more pics with you in them, I miss seeing you. Keep up the updates, I read them from the hospital, but the hospital computers won't let me sign in and comment. He is getting so big so fast.
ReplyDeleteHow is BF going? Everything going OK with pumping, any advice or help you need? Call me if you do.